Introduction to the course:
This MOOC for teachers has been developed within the framework of the project “CrowdDreaming: Youth co-create digital culture”.
The aim of this project is to raise teachers' awareness about digital cultural heritage and prepare them for providing support to young people in developing digital cultural heritage projects.
The program includes 6 themes:
- The Art of Crowddreaming method
- Project development
- Digital Tools for Digital Content Creation
- Digital Storytelling
- Digital Cultural Heritage
- Media literacy
On the light of what mentioned above, and in line with selected call specific objective, the project CDDC will address the following challenges:
- Enhance the value of the cultural heritage as mean to promote the European identity, common values, cultural dialogue and understanding
- Include disadvantaged audience in the fruition of digital cultural assets, promoting the value of Digital Cultural Heritage as a mean for social inclusion
- Promote the use of innovative and content-based learning education in the field of culture
- Facilitate the acquisition of digital competences for both teachers and students
- Increase public awareness (among schools, education systems, civil society organisations, communities, policy-makers) on the value of Cultural heritage as a mean for European values education and social inclusion
Structure of the course:
- The planned number of training hours is 35 hours (26h training + 9h coaching circles) of MOOC-based training.
- Each module contains articles, videos, available books, additional online reading resources available and existing examples online
- Each module should be completed within 2 weeks.
- You have the opportunity to actively participate by sharing your ideas and questions in the discussion forums.
- The final unit of each module consists of an assessment quiz of the main ideas covered during the module.
- Each module includes a project assignment about action planning.
This course was developed by:
|The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.
Enter the course in your language by selecting one of the above flags